Friday, February 3, 2012

Not a good day



It starts of with a groggy start.. when you know, deep down, that this day is so effed!! Dragging myself to the washroom, somehow dressing myself, just wonder, "Can't I just bunk and submit a leave letter later??"

Anyways, the saving grace of the day (and most days) is Didi's breakfast.. (blah blah blah.. I would have described the entire day but in no mood..) [See... I told you I was lazy]

Yeah. so we are in the evening and we start getting queries on the dashboard we had sent (dashboard - measures our branches.. don't ask me anything else!!) And then I realize that there is something wrong.. Though the impact would be nullified by us soon, the whole point is:

1. I hate doing mistakes (who doesn't huh?)

2. I hate letting my team down.. (I hope those guys aren't reading this.. especially @versatilevarun)

So, that's how the day ended on a "I am pissed off" note.. and I just had to talk about.. I did tell @ashwini_ravi.. but thought would write it down too..

Now let me end this idiotic post.. which I am sure doesn't make any sense even if I myself read it after a few months.. goodnight.. let's see if I continue this one at least.

PS: In case you are reading this, you like this (HA HA!!!).. then do follow @sriharikraman ... heard he tweets very similar to me and knows everything about me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment