Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Lexophilia

So I'm back here after ages. Not sure for how much longer this will last, but better make the full of whatever we have!

I'm back here for 2 reasons. One is to tell that the stupid workshops which the company conducts do have some impact. Will try and put in words what exactly I'm referring to, later. Two is to just put down all the lexophilia sentences my friends and I came up with.

Not too sure whether lexophilia is the right term for this, but since I don't have another name for it, I'll just stick to it till someone gives it a better name. The whole point is to frame intelligent sentences. Sounds a bit egoistic, I know! But still, it is fun once you look beyond the fact that we are trying to show off. Rather than explaining it further, I'll just get to the examples:

1. He wore a vampire costume on Halloween. It sucked!

2. Have you seen this movie Drug Addiction? I hear it has got some rave reviews.

3. My son said that he wanted a pony for his birthday. Later I realised he was just horsing around.

4. Mom sent me to buy some bread, but I just ended up loafing

5. The equation was fairly simple, but I made it complex

6. In the murder trial of Megatron, Optimus was the Prime suspect

7. Ashwini Ravi: He put Beatles music in his son's crib. It rocked

8. Ashwini Ravi: The Pope got directed to a cooking site while finding pastors online. It was a cross reference

9. Jitu: I took an apple to the wwe..it was raw.

10. Hey. Did you see the documentary on Pygmies? It's a short one.

11. Is it just a coincidence that Iron Maiden is a metal band?

12. Have you heard about this restaurant called Time Travel? I keep going back for seconds.

13. The guy who came second in the curds drinking contest was sure a sour loser.

The idea is to keep updating this as when something new comes up. Let's see. Do let me know if you guys liked anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment